Tuesday, August 01, 2006

That Alan Moore, he's a swell guy

I spent the better part of two hours interviewing the acclaimed comics scribe Alan Moore today, about his upcoming semi-controversial work, Lost Girls. It was a wonderful interview, one of the best I've ever done, largely due to the fact that Mr. Moore is a highly articulate, thoughtful, genial and all around pleasant person to talk to.

The interview is going to be part of a big package on Lost Girls that I'm putting together for the Patriot-News. It's scheduled to run Friday, Aug. 25, so be sure to look for it then, though I will post it here afterward.

I'm still a little giddy from the interview, not to mention dog-tired from the heat, so this post will be it for today. Tomorrow I'll post my video game reviews from last Sunday.

ttfn.

3 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Wow, congratulations! I'm looking forward to reading it. He was the feature interview in this week's Onion AV Club, too.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Chris Mautner said...

Thanks Steve. Yeah, I saw the AV interview and thought about linking to it, but it seemed like everyone and their brother had already done so and I didn't want to be redundant.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Bill at Comix Connection said...

Coolm beans! Whatta coup! I definitely want to check that out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home