Monday, January 23, 2006

Naughty Leela Corman


No video game reviews this week -- didn't have time to write any last week so we ran an AP review of "Dead or Alive 4" instead. New reviews will return next week though, and I'll run some older reviews on Wednesday to make up for the lack of new material.

In the meantime though, I wanted to pass along some news regarding alt-cartoonist Leela Corman ("Queen's Day," "Subway Series"). One of the things I'd like to do with the comics portion of this blog is alert folks to odd/interesting side projects by assorted cartoonists of note. Since we get a lot of review copies of new books at the paper, I constantly see artists whose work I like or at least am familiar with turn up in interesting places.

Which brings me back to Ms. Corman, who has provided a bevy of saucy drawings for the new book "Sex for Busy People" by one Emily Dubberley (who has her own blog here). Subtitled "The Art of the Quickie for Lovers on the Go,"it's chock full of naughty but mostly r-rated pictures of people getting it on in what seems to me like rather uncomforable places. I've scanned in a few, somewhat safe for work samples for the curious below. And, of course, you can learn more by clicking on any of the links above.


Hotsy-totsy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home