Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Links and announcements


I am planning on making my yearly pilgramage to SPX this Saturday, with Jog providing navigation and moral support. I shall most likely be wearing some sort of black T-shirt with a video game logo or design emblazoned on it, so if you see me, say hi. I do so love attention.

In other news:

Four Color Rebellion reports that there is now a homebrew app available for the Nintendo DS that allows you to upload and read comics. It's PC only and I'm a Mac owner, so I'm unable to verify how well it works. Anyone else have any luck with it?

Have you been reading Shaenon Garrity's series on Overlooked Manga? Why the hell not? You should at least check this one out.

Gene Yang's "American Born Chinese" has been nominated for a National Book Award, which is pretty cool.

The set list for Guitar Hero II has been announced and it's awesome, naturally.

That's all I can give for now. I'm spent.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I am very excited for GHII. There's a demo in the new Playstation Magazine, but it didn't work with my Wireless Flying V. I'm kind of worried that the dough I spent on that will be for naught if it doesn't work with the actual game.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Chris Mautner said...

I can't believe that would be the case. It's probably just a problem with the demo disc.

I'm kind of wondering if I should check out the Xbox 360 version instead of the PS2 one. I admit to being curious as to what sort of achievements they have in store ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home