Thursday, January 18, 2007

Swag of note: Lost Planet and Phoenix Wright


I thought it might be fun to start taking an occasional look at some of the goofy stuff I get in the mail from various publishers, video game and otherwise.

Well, it'll be fun for me at any rate.

A recent package from Capcom came with two little oddities. First up is this promotional item:

This little mech suit on skis is taken from Capcom's new game, "Lost Planet." I haven't had a chance to check the game out yet (I hope to start tomorrow), so I can't tell you much about the figure. Just that it's a "vital suit" and it came included with the game if you preordered it (I think you can still get it if you purchase it from EBgames.com).

I must admit he does look kind of keen. I wonder if they plan on releasing a full line of figures from the game?

More significant to me though was this little tie in item to the new lawyer-cum-mystery Phoenix Wright game: "Justice for All":

Yes, that is indeed a finger-shaped pointer for the DS, complete with wrist-strap and little spongy Japanese exclamation (I'm guessing it says "Objection" though it could also say "Hold It" I suppose).

I'm pretty psyched about this little doo-dad. Now I can point at my wife and kids and yell "Objection!" all day long. Finding a new way to annoy your family is always a cause for celebration!


Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Anonymous indian wedding sherwani for men said...

Thanks so much pertaining to giving me personally an update on this subject matter on your web site. Please realise that if a completely new post becomes available or in the event any changes occur to the current posting

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger SEO said...

I agree with your Blog and I will be back to check it more in the future so please keep up your work. I love your content & the way that you write.
bollywood saree

 
At 3:58 AM, Anonymous Gandhi turban said...

I’ve bookmarked your blog just now and Ill be back to read more in the future my friend! Also pleasant colors on the layout it goes well with the blog in my modest opinion.

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous arts courses said...

Wow Dawn, Stunning!! I love the daisies, and the ribbon adds just right touch!!the

 
At 3:12 AM, Anonymous electrical control panels said...

Congratulations Dawn! So happy for you! They are lucky to have you on their team! The one is a beauty, can't wait to see all your creations here! Blessings!

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous arts courses said...

I’ve bookmarked your blog just now and Ill be back to read more in the future my friend! Also pleasant colors on the layout it goes well with the blog in my modest opinion.

 
At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Nehru suit said...

Wow, that was pretty interesting. Inspiring, as well. Thanks for sharing such inspiring experience with us. Great blog, congrats!

 
At 1:30 AM, Anonymous web design baroda said...

Very nice post. I'm surprised to see someone so educated in the matter. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

 
At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Mysphere Infotech said...

Good Article. Thanks for this Blog.
Our comapny provide SEO Company in Vadodara Service.
Please post some SEO related information.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Mysphere Infotech said...

Mobile app development is meant to develop applications that are accessed in mobile. Since all our website users are turning into mobile users, there are nearly 194 billion mobile app downloaders are found based on stats.



For Mobile App Development in Vadodara Contact Mysphere Infotech



Mobile Application Development Company in Vadodara

website development company in Vadodara

Web Design Company in Vadodara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home