Thursday, December 06, 2007

If you happen to be in Central PA area today ...

I invite you to stop by the Dillsburg Library (that's in Northern York County) tonight at 7 p.m., as I'll be giving a slideshow talk there on the history of the indie comic scene in America, from the 1950s to today. You can get more information here. Hope to see you there!


At 10:31 PM, Blogger GTS said...

Cool--I'd have enjoyed seeing that.

Which reminds me, years ago I taped Comic Book Confidential off of TLC, watched it several times and then lost track of the tape. So I was pretty happy to find it newly released on DVD a few years back, and snapped it up. However... I still grit my teeth when I see the Kevin Smith intro, and to be fair, maybe his name did help sell a few more copies. (Either that or he's real good friends with Ron Mann...) Anyway, just my two cents, but a tiny amount of Smith's cheeky persona goes a long, long way for me.

Hope the presentation went well and the place was packed!


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home