Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm not too good at this self-promotion thing

I should probably have mentioned the other week that I have two reviews in the latest issue of The Comics Journal. That's issue number 276 for those of you keeping score at home. Please do pick up an issue and see me take cheap shots at Penny Arcade and Rose is Rose. Some fun!

Currently reading: Some really great books, including "Fun Home" by Alison Bedchel, "We Are on Our Own" by Miriam Katin, "The Squirrel Mother Stories" by Megan Kelso and "The Ticking" by Renee French.

Currently playing: Some really crappy video games, including "X-Men: The Official Game" and "The Da Vinci Code" (review to go up later this week). Only "New Super Mario Bros." is keeping me from tearing my hair out. "Rockstar's Table Tennis" isn't bad either, but it's way to difficult for a putz like me.

Last Friday's Graphic Lit column will go up tomorrow. Fer shure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home