Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Swag of note: Diddy Kong Racing


This week's "SoN" comes courtesy of Nintendo, who are promoting the soon-to-be released DS title "Diddy Kong Racing." And what says large apes racing about in go-carts better than an oversize plastic cup?!

Unfortunately the photo doesn't really give a sense of the size of this cup. Trust me when I say it's abnormally big. I'm talking larger than movie theater large. You also can't see from the photo but it says "Gorilla Gulp" on the side.

But that's not all I got. Inside the cup was a bag of potato chips!

And some gum!

And best of all, lots of yellow crinkled strips of paper!

I am such a lucky man.


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Anonymous price per head call center said...

Hello, Such a wonderful blog i ever read. Please keep posting good blogs. Thank you very much...

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Susan said...

I'm thankful for the article post. Awesome. Download Deskgram for free. Deskgram helps you to upload photos and videos to Instagram from your PC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home