Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Swag of note: AdHouse stickers

Look what Chris Pitzer sent me in the mail! AdHouse Stickers!

The $4.95 price tag on the back of the package tells me these will be available in stores, which is nice, as they're pretty nifty stickers.

Clockwise from top left we have stickers by Paul Pope (PulpHope), the AdHouse logo, Josh Cutter (Skyscrapers of the Midwest), James Jean (Process Recess) and Jamie Tanner (The Aviary). I didn't know AdHouse would be publishing Tanner's work and I am suddenly excited by the news, because he's very, very good.

Here's one more picture:

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Anonymous price per head call center said...

People, o my what a wonderful site you have here. Interesting reading funny photos and lots of content for your reader.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home