Friday, February 09, 2007

Apparently I don't have enough to do

You may or may not be aware of this, but this week I put on my linkblogging hat (it looks dashing on me) and joined the family at Blog@Newsarama. I'm a wee bit concerned about being able to post regularly during the week, as my time has been stretched thin lately, but so far it's been pretty smooth sailing. Of course, now that I've typed that everything will be shot to hell next week I'm sure.

My thanks to John, Kevin and the rest of the Blog@ for welcoming me into their bosom. In a metaphorical sense of course.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats, Chris! They like you, they really like you!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Chris Mautner said...

snif ... thank you Matt. I feel so loved. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home