Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Daylight! I see daylight!

Forgive the lack of posting lately. Between the NYCC, illness, work and assorted writing projects, I've been swamped. Regular posting should resume by tomorrow. In the meantime, you can read my thoughts on last weekend's con here, and see some pictures I took here and here.

I've also been meaning to point to this GameDaily Biz story here, on the gap video game critics have in their knowledge. I've got a couple quotes in there. My thanks to Kyle Orland for including me in the piece.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. A huge collection of all the Celebrity net worth of the world. How much is celebrity worth? Compare yourself to your favorite celebrity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home